Wednesday, October 27, 1999

Back to the Future

Greetings!

Many of you haven't heard from me in a while, and I apologize, but the Kanestergram should return as I getback in to the swing of life, if thats possible.

I just returned from a refreshing journey through Asia (Japan and Thailand) and already feel homesick for Thailand.

Oh well.

Many of you have written me to see how I am doing and check up on me, and for not returning those e-mails, Iam sorry. I just wanted to be anonymous for a while.

But I am back, and should write to each and all of you that wrote to me in the last several months very soon.

And then there are some of you who recieved this message in error - I also am sorry for that - I haven't updated the address book. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hope all is well,

Kanester

No comments: