Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dear Twins

I was browsing the wesbite for WTAE-TV, the ABC affiliate in Pittsburgh (www.thepittsburghchannel.com) and on a web feature they produce, this YouTube clip was highlighted.

I watched it, and found that the singer and guitarist is extremely talented. While the subject of the song leaves something to be desired, the tune is catchy, even epic, and I find myself humming it often. The whole band in the second half of the song is great, and I think that if this was recorded in a studio, this would be a hit.

There is also a certain "Muppet" quality to the group, with the drummer even resembling Animal.

Take a look... it's a great song:

1 comment:

Rascal_Cube said...

Great to see you're blogging, my man! I guess it's time to let the cat out of the bag about MY blog! Go ahead, check it out!