Thursday, August 4, 2005

Moving Right Along

Hello All!

Long time since the Kanstergram made it's way to your inbox, but figured I would drop a line (albeit a quick one) to let you all know that we're making the move back to the states!

Joanne and I will be in Washington D.C. starting September 1st. I'll be working at the Army's Walter Reed Army Medical Center as a producer / director there. Joanne will be immigrating to the states and we're both looking forward to our new adventure in the states with a lot of enthusiasm!

While our physical address will change, you can all still reach me here at this e-mail address. Once we get settled and get a new address, I'll forward on the information.This is also a good time to have you respond with new or good e-mail addresses to keep on file for you.

Also, those of you from Ottawa... any word on our high school reunion? I heard a whisper it was September 17th, but haven't heard anything else since then... if you have any information, I would be glad to hear it!

Hope all is well with you and yours... please write back and stay in touch!

Cheers!

Kane

No comments: