Moving Right Along

Hello All!

Long time since the Kanstergram made it's way to your inbox, but figured I would drop a line (albeit a quick one) to let you all know that we're making the move back to the states!

Joanne and I will be in Washington D.C. starting September 1st. I'll be working at the Army's Walter Reed Army Medical Center as a producer / director there. Joanne will be immigrating to the states and we're both looking forward to our new adventure in the states with a lot of enthusiasm!

While our physical address will change, you can all still reach me here at this e-mail address. Once we get settled and get a new address, I'll forward on the information.This is also a good time to have you respond with new or good e-mail addresses to keep on file for you.

Also, those of you from Ottawa... any word on our high school reunion? I heard a whisper it was September 17th, but haven't heard anything else since then... if you have any information, I would be glad to hear it!

Hope all is well with you and yours... please write back and stay in touch!

Cheers!

Kane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OTTAWA DAILY TIMES: Wedding Announcement - Smith/Farabaugh

Lucas Anthony Farabaugh